Risk and Chance
Action Management – Centrally managing and effectively implementing corrective and preventive actions
The main task of a management representative is to process or monitor the processing of all corrective, preventive and improvement actions in a timely manner.
Actions are linked to all components of the management system and are the integration point of all functions and evaluations.
- Workflows for the assignment of actions
- Intuitive assignment to employees
- Process-controlled handling of actions
- Integrated root cause analysis
- Verification documents stored securely linked in the document management system
- References to all modules in DaIM
- Action reports can be evaluated individually
- Free configuration of views and evaluations
- Resubmission and reminder function
- Mobile processing of actions
- Location and standard reference in all actions
- Mapping of immediate, corrective and preventive actions as well as improvements and suggestions
- Key figures for progress control
- Notifications and resubmissions in case of imminent delay
All initiated actions from the respective functions in DaIM are brought together centrally with reference to the source. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions are process-driven. This ensures continuous improvement of the entire management system.
To support those responsible and ensure proper operation, all incidents are recorded and handled in a structured process.
All detected non-conformities or improvements are directly linked to associated corrective and preventive actions via audit trails.
Risk and Opportunity
The risks and opportunities to be addressed are recorded and evaluated. Changes and opportunities for improvement are directly communicated and tracked. Feedback to the context of the organization, the targets of the business, and all events ensures a dynamic risk process. KPIs guarantee the forward-looking monitoring of relevant risks.