The basic cycle for systematic improvements and structured approach
Other standards and regulations for management systems follow the PDCA cycle
All requirements of standards and codes can be digitized
Digitization of standards – Every standard requirement can be digitized
All ISO standards for management systems have a common set of uniform requirements in the High Level Structure. These include.
- managing expectations of interested parties
- die Bildung von Managementteams
- the definition of policies, objectives and projects
- the orientation towards processes and emerging risks & opportunities
- competence management and training organization
- communication and document control
- the execution of audits and the evaluation of top performance
- or the handling of corrective and preventive actions
Other industry-specific regulations, e.g. from the automotive industry (IATF), aerospace (EN 9100), food industry (GxP, IFS) or general plant-related requirements (ISO 55001), can be seamlessly integrated.