Asset Management – Smooth operation and efficient troubleshooting
Maintenance and asset management is of central importance for the value creation of the company.
The DaIM function supports all asset management processes over the entire life cycle of an asset. With asset management, all relevant aspects and risk factors are captured and form the starting point for HSE-specific functions.
- Determine criticality of assets
- Capture technical asset data
- Store technical documentation for specific assets
- Visualized asset hierarchies
- Location and process reference of assets
- Clearly define asset responsibilities
- Traceable archiving of asset history
- Process-controlled failure management
- Maintenance calendar
- Assignment of measuring equipment and data to assets
- Export / import of asset databases and lists
- Energetic evaluation of consumers
The hierarchically structured asset and asset management is the central pivot in the management system. All technical & organizational parameters of an asset are recorded in it and form the starting point for the evaluation of risks, environmental, safety or energy aspects.
Failure messages for assets can be generated manually or via IoT devices and assigned to the responsible employees. Automatic failure statistics are available at any time. Failure documentation (incl. photo documentation) is done mobile on site or conveniently at the workplace. Service teams work directly in the management system.
Maintenance activities to increase asset availability and safety are planned in the maintenance calendar. Deadlines and legal requirements are taken into account on a asset-specific basis. Maintenance orders are generated from DaIM and reported back directly in the system.
The document management system integrated in DaIM meets all requirements for managing documented information. Editing and filing of all documents is done directly via the app or Microsoft Teams. Technical documentation including manuals, operating instructions, data sheets and manufacturer documents are available digitally in the asset file.