Document Management – Documented Information available anywhere, anytime
Maintaining documented information in management systems in compliance with standards often takes up most of the time.
Time that your management team lacks for improvements in the actual processes. DaIM document management integrates all documents systematically and minimizes the effort for document management in comparison again significantly.
- Fully integrated document management in MS SharePoint
- Easy and direct editing of all documents in MS Teams
- Direct access to all linked documents in DaIM App
- Synchronization of all documents in MS One Drive
- Assign any file format to individual assets, processes, counters, etc.
- Set individual document properties site-specific for each document library
- Freely definable views, filters by stakeholder groups for individual documents or entire libraries
- Use inherited roles and access based on your Active Directory or create individual access concepts
- Powerful full text search in documents, libraries and all metadata
- Integrated version management and approval functions ensure all document control requirements are met
- Mapping of document status over the entire lifecycle of creation, review, approval, update, archiving and destruction
- Automatic resubmission of default documents to check for timeliness
The document management system integrated in DaIM meets all requirements for managing documented information. Editing and filing of all documents is done directly via the app or Microsoft Teams. Technical documentation including manuals, operating instructions, data sheets and manufacturer documents are available digitally in the asset file.
The hierarchically structured asset and asset management is the central hub in the management system. All technical & organizational parameters of a asset are recorded in it and form the starting point for the evaluation of risks, environmental, safety or energy aspects. Documents and records are assigned on a asset-by-asset basis.
DaIM documents all phases of training actions. From the determination of requirements from job profiles, through planning, preparation and implementation, to the documented verification and management of all records created.
ll necessary approvals can be granted directly to locations, processes, facilities or operations via the integrated structure and can be traced in their individual history. In this way, approvals of requests, documents, projects or planned deadlines can be processed efficiently.