Training Management – Strengthening Employee Competence and Awareness to Secure Organizational Knowledge
Companies are productive when employees are qualified and motivated. Effective training management is the key to this.
DaIM supports all phases of employee qualification and assists in the systematic identification of training needs.
- Competence profiles as default for integrated training planning
- Automatic generation of participant lists and attendance confirmations
- Easy integration of tests and examinations with results to prove effectiveness
- Central training calendar across all standards
- Connection to third-party systems
- Webinars and video recordings directly available with the training certificates in DaIM
- Evaluations of training actions by standard, employee or location
- Ongoing planning of training actions
- Efficient management of external and internal training courses, training participants and certificates
DaIM supports all phases of training actions. From the determination of requirements from job profiles, through planning, preparation and implementation, to the documented verification and management of all records created.
Participants can be assigned to a training action and monitored until successful completion. The effectiveness and results of training can be evaluated at any time.
Scoping employees can be easily managed and assigned tasks. Training and examination dates, certificates of attendance, certificates or evidence can be collected in employee files.
Roles are created hierarchically and linked to job descriptions. Organizational charts, management teams or an overview of assignments can be automatically generated and updated from the definition of jobs. Training can be assigned to job holders or individual employees.