Incident Management – Something can always happen unpredictably – Be prepared for it!
To support those responsible and ensure proper operation, all Q-HSE-E events and information security incidents are recorded, evaluated and processed in a structured process.
Feedback to the emergency plan is automated.
- Message chains are triggered automatically
- Events for all standards are recorded
- Forms for reportable events
- Pattern recognition in events for the creation of preventive actions
- Individual views for the overview of dangerous situations
- Reports to management on the current status of event handling
- Guided, simple reporting of events in all areas of the company
- One-click reporting
- Integrated emergency planning and documentation
To support those responsible and ensure proper operation, all events are recorded and handled in a structured process.
The hierarchically structured asset and asset management is the central pivot in the management system. All technical & organizational parameters of a asset are recorded in it and form the starting point for the evaluation of risks, environmental, safety or energy aspects.
All initiated actions from the respective functions in DaIM are brought together centrally with reference to the source. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions are process-driven. This ensures continuous improvement of the entire management system.
Being prepared for events is necessary to limit the possible negative consequences of events. In the DaIM emergency plan, critical situations are anticipated and stored with actions and reporting chains. Message chains can be triggered automatically as soon as defined event types occur.