Measuring and test equipment Management – Tested measuring equipment for integer values
Only confidence in the integrity of the measuring and test equipment ensures sound decisions and statements on performance.
Centralized management of measurement and test equipment ensures deadlines are met and measurement equipment capability is monitored. Power BI’s powerful statistical capabilities are embedded in DaIM to meet all statistical requirements for proving process capabilities and process controls. Measurement equipment hierarchies form measurement and distribution plans.
- Storage of measuring equipment documentation incl. manufacturer’s documents, photos and maintenance records in the document management system
- Calibration records always at hand
- Free definition of views, e.g. for calibration calendar
- Status of measuring equipment traceable and verifiable in configuration management
- Graphical representation of measurement plans and distribution plans
- Reminder function before expiry of calibration and verification periods
- Hierarchical mapping of measuring medium structure
- Management of test equipment
The central management of measuring and test equipment ensures that deadlines are met and that measuring equipment capability is monitored. Any energetic measuring concepts and meter structures can be mapped via measuring equipment hierarchies.
In the scope, processes, locations, buildings and work areas, system boundaries, measuring & test equipment and exclusions are documented in an audit-proof manner. A statement is made regarding the applicability (SoA) of standard-specific requirements.
The hierarchically structured facility and asset management is the central pivot point in the management system. All technical & organizational parameters as well as existing measuring and testing equipment of a asset are recorded in it and form the starting point for the evaluation of risks, environmental, safety or energy aspects.
The planning of maintenance activities to increase asset availability and safety takes place in the maintenance calendar. In the process, deadlines and legal requirements are observed for all measuring & testing equipment on a asset-specific basis. Maintenance orders are generated from DaIM and reported directly in the system.