Resource management – Reconciling competence and requirement profiles and keeping an eye on projects and investments
The necessary resources must be provided and developed.
The focus here is on the one hand on the employees and their qualifications and on the other hand on the required infrastructure that must be maintained in order to realize the targets of the management system.
- Create jobs and assign people to them
- Create hierarchies or organizational charts
- Intuitive creation, editing and archiving of job descriptions
- Assign tasks, competencies and powers to a job
- Manage all assignments in the company
- Generate and print current job descriptions automatically
- Document changes in an audit-proof manner
- Assemble management teams for quality, HSE, energy or for the entire integrated management system
- Automatic history of team members and their duration of participation
- Classification of skills according to technical, social and methodological competencies
- Matching skills profile with job profile
- Management of investments, projects, action plans and ideas
- Planning of financial resources and feedback to management review [review]
- Documentation of all important project characteristics (duration, costs, status, responsible persons, etc.)
- Verification of savings
Roles are created hierarchically and linked to job description. Organizational charts, management teams or an overview of assignments can be automatically generated and updated from the definition of jobs.
Individual descriptions can be created for jobs, defining tasks, competencies and authorities.
Programs to achieve targets are centrally planned, monitored and included in the management review. Contribution to target achievement is calculated and reported up to date.
Newly acquired skills or existing competencies, certificates can be matched with employees and competency types. This makes it possible to compare person-related capability profiles (competencies) with the requirement profiles expected at a position (job description). Training needs are generated from the identified gaps.