Maintenance Management – Basis for Productivity, Energy Efficiency and Safety
Maintenance and asset management is of central importance for the company’s value creation.
The DaIM function supports all planned and unplanned asset management processes over the entire life cycle of an asset. With asset management, all relevant aspects and risk factors are captured and form the starting point for HSE specific functions.
- Hierarchical asset tree enables easy navigation
- Implementation of planned maintenance
- Automatic reminders
- MTBF, MTTR and further KPI
- Freely configurable message chains in the Andon system
- Simple failure reporting and notification of service staff
- Asset and order prioritization
- Asset-related storage of internal and external protocols in the document management system
- Access to the asset documentation by the technician at the machine
- fFree checklists for documentation of asset maintenance
The hierarchically structured asset and asset management is the central pivot in the management system. All technical & organizational parameters of a asset are recorded in it and form the starting point for the evaluation of risks, environmental, safety or energy aspects.
Failure reports for assets can be generated manually or via IoT devices and assigned to the responsible employees. Automatic failure statistics are available at any time. Failure documentation (incl. photo documentation) is done mobile on site or conveniently at the workplace. Service teams work directly in the management system.
Maintenance activities to increase asset availability and safety are planned in the maintenance calendar. Deadlines and legal requirements are taken into account on a asset-specific basis. Maintenance orders are generated from DaIM and reported directly in the system.
All initiated actions from the respective functions in DaIM are brought together centrally with reference to the source. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions are process-driven. This ensures continuous improvement of the entire management system.