Process Management – Increasing Operational Agility
Business processes in the company must be planned, executed, controlled and optimized in a targeted manner.
In addition to filing all necessary process documents, all management system processes are prepared and documented in such a way that automated optimization becomes possible. With DaIM Process Management you lay the foundation for the digital conformity check of your processes with audit mining tools. The criteria and procedures that are necessary to evaluate the performance of the processes are defined.
- Clear process map with direct access to DaIM data objects in the app
- Visualize operational processes, business rules and data flows with standard shapes in no time at all
- Assign responsibilities, jobs and business units
- Link process data from the app and directly display process metrics in the process diagram
- Use of common and individual process notations (e.g. BPMN, EPK)
- Automation of processes using integrated Rapid Process Automation (RPA)
- Process audits along defined event chains
- Process simulation by means of process mining and evaluation of process conformity by means of audit mining
- Seamless linking with all DaIM functions and documents
- Flexible direct access in teams to individual business processes
- Browser-based action plans and guidelines
- Implementing process instructions that are suitable for specific stakeholder groups
All processes of the management system are linked visually and data-based. Resources, key figures and interactions are mapped in an integrated manner in a process map. Risks and opportunities are mapped in a process-oriented manner.
DaIM allows the definition and use of any specific KPI systems through the data model. Any influencing factors are included in the calculation. Integration with Power BI allows both simple and complex calculations of process KPIs.
Relevant influencing factors can be defined site-, process- or plant-specific and assigned to a data source. Allocation by balancing group allows mapping of allocation elements for transparent and sustainable CO2 management.
The document management system integrated in DaIM meets all requirements for managing documented information. Editing and filing of all documents is done directly via the app or Microsoft Teams.