Hazardous substance management – The process with hazardous substances must be safe
The central component of HSE systems is a hazardous substances register that conforms to standards.
This forms the basis for safe handling of hazardous substances and compliant operation. The integrated document management system ensures that safety data sheets and operating instructions are up to date and have the required integrity. All processes and points of use are securely documented from purchasing to disposal.
- Easily assign hazardous substances to assets, activities and processes
- Mapping of a hazardous substances register in compliance with specifications
- Easy export and import of hazardous substance overviews to Excel
- Publish operating instructions and safety data sheets linked in Teams and SharePoint
- Access documents from any point
- Monitor resubmissions and deadlines
- Workflow for the release of hazardous substances
- Securely map the history of hazardous substances
- Standard-compliant submission of site-specific hazardous substance registers in the audit
- Free definition of views and reports on hazardous substances
In the waste register, all occurring waste quantities of hazardous substances are systematically recorded according to key numbers. DaIM helps you to automatically record and evaluate the waste disposal records. The statistics are generated without additional effort.
Maintaining the hazardous substances register in compliance with standards forms the basis of safe handling of hazardous substances. The up-to-dateness and integrity of the safety data sheets and operating instructions is ensured by the integrated document management.
The hierarchically structured asset and asset management is the central pivot in the management system. All technical & organizational parameters of a asset are recorded in it and form the starting point for the evaluation of risks, environmental, safety or energy aspects. The hazardous substances used in Assets are linked to them. In this way, points of use and storage quantities are transparently localized at all times.
Life cycle assessment
All environmentally relevant substances are clearly compiled and evaluated in life cycle assessments.