Risk and Chance
Risk Management – Identifying Risks and Monitoring Them Based on Data
All decisions in the management system are made against the background of a risk-based approach.
To this end, opportunities and risks must be identified and assessed in a reproducible manner. Risk treatment plans must be implemented and monitored. The effectiveness of actions must be evaluated. Every event that occurs is assessed in terms of its relationship to the evaluated risks and any necessary adjustments can be initiated immediately. The integration of a risk treatment plan and defined risk acceptance criteria is mandatory.
- Central risk assessment with references to relevant DaIM elements
- Free definition of risk parameters
- User guidance through the complete risk process
- User-friendly evaluation of risk assessments
- Integrated risk treatment plans and derivation of contingency plans
- Workflows for revision and approval acceptance of risks
- Documentation of risk acceptance via integrated workflows
- Area-related evaluation of risk focal points
- Integration of BSI hazard catalogs
- Integration of risk evaluation into management review
- Communication on risks in teams
Risk and Chance
The risks and opportunities to be addressed are recorded and evaluated. Changes and opportunities for improvement are communicated and tracked directly. Feedback to the context of the organization, the company’s targets, and all events ensures a dynamic risk process. KPIs ensure proactive monitoring of relevant risks.
To support those responsible and ensure proper operation, all events are recorded and processed in a structured process.
All site- and standard-specific legal requirements flow together in the central legal cadastre. The relevance of a requirement is systematically checked via workflows and the required material evidence is explicitly assigned to the respective reference.
All initiated actions from the respective functions in DaIM are brought together centrally with reference to the source. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions are process-driven. This ensures continuous improvement of the entire management system.