Risk and opportunity
Compliance Management – Legal certainty is the basis of good corporate governance
Compliance management ensures the identification of binding obligations for the company.
The review of requirements and their implementation is workflow-supported. All necessary evidence is securely stored in the document management system and explicitly assigned to the relevant reference.
- Connection of third-party systems
- Relevance check within the application scope via workflows
- Workflow for compliance auditing
- Automatic generation of checklists for compliance audits
- Evaluation of binding obligations per standard
- Integrated document management
- Filing of material evidence to the binding obligation
- Easy import and export of the legal register
- Integrated status determination for the implementation of legal requirements
- Risk-based evaluation of legal obligations
- Dynamic filtering options by laws, standards and categories
- Individual views, reports and stream with personal tasks
All site-specific and standard-specific legal requirements flow together in the central legal cadastre. The relevance of a requirement is systematically checked via workflows and the required material evidence is explicitly assigned to the respective reference.
DaIM facilitates scoping through integrated connection of the scope. This enables cost-efficient certification. Legal obligations are created for the scope rather than globally.
All initiated actions from the respective functions in DaIM are centrally consolidated with reference to the source. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions are process-driven. This ensures continuous improvement of the entire management system.
Risk and opportunity
The risks and opportunities resulting from legal obligations are recorded and evaluated. Changes and opportunities for improvement are communicated and tracked directly. Feedback to the context of the organization, the company’s targets, and all events ensures a dynamic risk process. KPIs guarantee the forward-looking monitoring of relevant risks.