Key figure management – integrated, individual key figure logic and smart target definition
Without key figures and targets, processes can only be controlled to a limited extent.
DaIM key figure management supports the definition and connection of original data sources for the evaluation of relevant company key figures for management systems. Maximum flexibility, high data security and integrity come first.
- Freely definable key figures for existing & integrated data
- Simple and complex metrics models
- Interactive dashboards and reports for quick analysis
- Notification of deviations and documentation of cause
- Proven accounting approach to derive relevant input and output metrics
- Data drilldown by reporting period
- Use of original data to hundreds of connectors
- Direct linking of key performance indicators to targets & projects
- Assignment of responsibilities for key figures
- KPI models to demonstrate improvements
- Structured KPIs by sites, processes and assets
- Predefined management metrics for quality, environment, information security, HSE and energy
- Define units for parameters and influencing factors
DaIM allows the definition and use of any specific KPI systems through the data model. Any influencing factors are included in the calculation. The integration into Power BI enables both simple and complex calculations.
Verification of target achievement succeeds through seamless linkage to current company data.
Relevant influencing factors can be defined site- and asset-specific and assigned to a data source. Quality, environmental, energy or occupational safety parameters as well as other process-related influencing factors can be recorded and combined with real-time data to form meaningful KPI / EnPI.
Efficiently handle existing data by connecting data sources based on hundreds of proven data connectors. Deep insights by integrating all relevant data from the enterprise across all standards.